BBC MEDIA PARTNER CENTRE
Dedicated to stations' needs for program details, downloads and more
NEW launch date for Media Partner Centre: Monday, October 26
The BBC World Service has launched a new Partners Site, now titled the Media Partner Centre, where you can find detailed program information and download content. The new Media Partner Centre will replace www.bbc.co.uk/partners on October 26, 2020, and you will need to sign up for individual credentials to view rundowns, download programs, and access other items that you would normally get from the Partners Site.
The new site has been beta-tested by a select group of U.S. stations. As well as a new look, the website has been designed with new features, including:
- Favorites - customize your account settings to browse the site more easily and find the content that is most relevant to you and your audiences.
- Download basket – File downloads have been optimized with the introduction of a basket which offers one-click downloads in your preferred file type and an intuitive navigation to the program you have chosen to download now or later.
- Coming soon: Dynamic schedules - providing up-to-the-minute program details and dynamic schedules which will reflect any last-minute changes.
To get started, please follow the instructions below. A user guide is also available for download to help you through these steps.
- All users of the new site will need an individual BBC Login account, which requires an email address and cell phone number. Please have all relevant team members fill out this secure form.
- Within 24 hours after filling out the form, you will receive an invitation from BBC Login to set up your unique account.
- Once you have completed the BBC Login registration process you will receive a confirmation email that indicates your account is active and you can proceed to customize your authentication settings.
- Visit the website link (we recommend bookmarking for ease of access): https://wspartners.bbc.com
We encourage all applicable team members at your station (operations, programming, digital) to create an account to access the new site. As always, if you have any questions about the process feel free to reach out to your Station Relations Representative.
If you have any issues, please contact the BBC through this form.
Questions about carrying BBC World Service or your affiliation?