All Affiliation Fees
APM, BBC, and Marketplace affiliation fees include the following services for each brand:
- Digital tools and assets
- Fundraising tools and support.
- Underwriting tools and support.
- Marketing assets and support.
- Custom promos and graphics.
- Dedicated, station-facing website and communications.
- Dedicated Distribution team with expertise across multiple disciplines, including data analysis, digital, marketing, fundraising, operations, etc.
- Approximately 30-40 specials year-round produced by APM content teams and other partners (ex: Selected Shorts, etc.) including holiday favorites like A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols and The Splendid Table's Turkey Confidential.
- A mental health reporting style guide from Call to Mind.
- A resource guide that provides a framework for building your own youth-focused classical performance event.
- Station event opportunities with APM talent and producers.
- 24/7 ICC and technical support.
BBC World Service AffiliationNote: These are in addition to APM affiliation benefits.
- 24/7 programs, including Newhour, Topline, monthly docs and specials for a single fee.
- Access to BBC’s live news offer – daily M-F 50% live, SaSu 30% live.
- Breaking news coverage – on the ground, around the clock.
- Access to Partner Hub, a service designed to provide daily, curated content specifically for U.S. audiences (segments, packages, documentaries, specials, two-ways).
- Dedicated BBC Media Partner Centre and station communications.
- Access to rights-cleared videos from Media Partner Centre
- Station event opportunities with BBC presenters and producers.
- Opportunities to participate in special projects.
- Daily (BBC News Daily) and Monthly (BBC Monthly) newsletters offering stations insights to BBC programming and information.
Marketplace AffiliationNote: These are in addition to APM affiliation benefits.
- Carriage of Marketplace, Marketplace Morning Report, Marketplace Tech for one fee.
- Station event opportunities with Marketplace talent.
- Opportunity to participate in special reporting projects (hub stations, etc.).
- Quarterly station newsletter (Inside Marketplace).
Questions about your affiliation?