Join Cantus for Alone Together, a special program highlighting mental health topics including depression and anxiety. The program is a collaboration with Call To Mind.
Encore from 2020
Julie Amacher's desire to introduce others to great music is what led her to radio. She began her professional broadcast career at a station in Sun Prairie, WI. She went from rock 'n' roll to the Rocky Mountains, where she found her niche in public radio at KUNC in Greeley, CO. Julie spent 13 years at KUNC, where she managed the announcers and their eclectic music format. During that time, she earned four national awards for best announcer. She joined Minnesota Public Radio in 1997 as an on-air host and also produces New Classical Tracks, a weekly podcast critiquing a new release each week.
ContentDepot File Transfer
Preview audio available: April 15, 2021
Program playlist available: April 29, 2021
Promo spot available: April 29, 2021
Program and rundown available: April 29, 2021
April 29, 2021 - May 31, 2021
Affiliate stations may carry this program multiple times before June 1, 2021. The program must be carried in its entirety. No excerpting is permitted. Simulcast streaming rights are available for this program. Prior to carrying this program, stations must contact their American Public Media Station Relations Representative.
- When the Earth Stands Still - Don Macdonald
- Deep Blue - Arcade Fire
- Manifesto - David Lang
- Twitter Song - Ingrid Michaelson
- Calme De Nuits (Stillness of the Night) - Camille Saint-Saëns
- River - Joni Mitchell
- You III. You, know ... who, are - Libby Larsen
- A Most Peculiar Man - Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel
- Camina Siempre Adelante - Alberto Cortez
- Disappear/You Will Be Found - Benj Pasek and Justin Paul
- We Two - Steven Stametz
- Gesang der Mönche/Gravedigger - Beethoven/Dave Matthews
- She's Leaving Home - John Lennon and Paul McCartney
Customizable digital ads & guidelines: Promote your broadcasts with customizable ads for your website and social media.
Questions about carrying APM Celebrates or your affiliation?